Monday, March 5, 2007

Yes, Long weekend

So, I don't think I did horribly, but I definitely didn't do "Well." Friday night we made Tuna Helper at home, but then I had a few handfuls of popcorn (yay me!) and regular soda at the movie. Oh, and sour patch kids.

Saturday, I made an egg sandwich (cheese, egg and toast) for breakfast, and then we ate Italian for dinner at Johnny Carino's. But in my defense I ate VERY small portions of everything we got. Except for the bread, which is in fact THE most evil thing in the WORLD.

So Sunday, I had a banana and vanilla yogurt with some granola for breakfast. At McAlesters after church I had a turkey sandwich on wheat and some tortilla soup. Then we walked 5 miles and played 18 holes of disk golf. Whew. Then we had mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for dinner. Isn't that weird, Ang, that we ate the same thing AGAIN for dinner?!?

So that was my weekend. Today so far:
Breakfast: Animal crackers and hot chocolate
Lunch: Chef Boyardee Ravioli and lemonade
Snack: Banana and yogurt
Dinner: ??? Maybe Spaghetti?

I really hope you girls are doing well. I miss you terribly.
We all really have to chat soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow?

No comments: