Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A few days

Ok, um, I'm going to just quickly gloss over the weekend by saying I didn't eat well but I didn't eat horribly either. Exercise was mainly just walking around downtown.

 

My day yesterday:

 

Breakfast:  Butter croissant and non-fat caramel macchiato

Lunch:  Gyro and salad

Dinner:  Half of a chicken breast stuffed with tomatoes and feta, and asparagus as a side

Snack:  Handful of chips and a bit of a dark chocolate bar

 

Exercise:  30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes elliptical (and I am SORE today…)

 

My day today so far:

 

Breakfast:  whole wheat bagel with a liiiiitle cream cheese and an Americano

Lunch:  Sweet onion teriyaki chicken sub from Subway

 

Not sure what's for dinner tonight…Hopefully, the chef has something yummy in mind.

 

No comments: