Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wellllll....

So this past weekend was bad - my only excuse was that I was totally starting my period. Bad news.
I don't remember Friday, and Saturday was horrible:
Breakfast - donut and chocolate milk from QT
Dinner - Arby's beef and cheese and curly fries
Snack - about 4 tacquitos and some bread with cheese fondue

Sunday:
No breakfast
Lunch - I think I had a turkey and cheese sandwich with tortilla chips
Dinner - Sante Fe soup (kinda like chili only with ground turkey, corn, beans, Rotel and taco seasoning and onions. Topped with some fritos and cheese and a dollop of sour cream. It was yummy - can you tell I liked it?

Monday:
Breakfast - Hot cocoa, small whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese
Lunch - Two tortillas with a slice of turkey and a slice of cheese in each
Snack - Hot cocoa and tortilla chips
Dinner - Chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing, pasta salad, lettuce salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Hot cocoa
Lunch - Lean Cuisine pizza, seasame bagel, reduced fat cream cheese
Snack - Oatmeal raisin cookie
Dinner - BBQ chicken breast, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy and salad.
Snack - small bowl of Sundae Cone ice cream (believe me, it was worth it!)

Today:
Breakfast - Two slices of toast with honey, hot cocoa
Lunch - leftover from last night - chicken and potatoes, diet mountain dew!
Snack: ???
Dinner: Tacos (probably two)

Whew. I need to get better about doing this everyday, but I have days that are literally so busy, I just can't. Ah well. Good thing though, is that after the last two weeks of being not so good, I am only up 1 pound so my net loss is still just a pound. It could be worse, right? Well, I am feeling a lot better, but my water intake is back down - way down. I was actually retaining a lot of the water I was drinking, so any thoughts on that?

OK, this is too long. Love you both!

No comments: