Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Up and down

My day yesterday:

 

Dinner was full of horrible, bad, fatty things. We went out to this barbeque place and I had half a drumstick and one rib, as well as fries, baked beans, and potato salad. I got pretty full, but I don't think I stuffed myself.

We did take a little walk after, so that made us both feel better. I also did 30 minutes of aerobics last night. So maybe it all came out even?

 

My day so far today:

 

Breakfast:  bagel and cream cheese, nonfat latte

Lunch:  Greek sandwich…chicken, feta, tomatoes, and olives

Snack:  half a chocolate chip cookie

 

Not sure about the retaining water, Steph. Probably has to do with your time of the month and lovely girl hormones. I always notice it when I eat a lot of salt. Which is all the time, really, because I really love salt.
 
I think that overall we're doing great, girls. Everyone has ups and downs, but the fact that we're being conscious of what we're eating and how we exercise keeps it on the forefront of our minds. I do feel healthier overall since we started this, even though I may not have lost that much actual weight so far.

 

Speaking of weight…just for fun, name this movie:

 

"I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight."
 

TTFN

 

No comments: