Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So far...

Yay for us being all motivated with our posting and stuff. Whoo hoo!

So let’s see…

Yesterday lunch: Taco salad
Dinner: Sloppy joe meat (no bun) and a few fries (Ok, ok, more than a few fries. But I must say, too, that overall I have also been drastically cutting down my portions.)

Yesterday exercise: 40 minutes on the elliptical

Today breakfast: Bowl of cereal and Starbucks non-fat caramel macchiato (only 150 calories!)

Haven’t made it to lunch yet. Dinner will be out tonight, but it will be during happy hour when portions are small.

I thought about weighing myself last night, but didn’t want to find out something discouraging since I feel like I’m doing pretty well overall, compared to what I was doing before. Maybe I’ll step on the scales this weekend, and see what there is to see. Gulp.

Let us know how the lemon cleanse works out for you, Ang.
I miss you girls, too!

No comments: