Thursday, March 8, 2007

A little of both...

OK, there has been some good and some bad this week.

Tuesday 3/6:
I broke down and went to El Rodeo for dinner, but I didn't eat as much as I usually do. I had 1 cheese enchilada and 1 soft beef taco. I also had way too many chips and salsa, but I didn't feel overly stuffed when we left.

Wednesday 3/7:
I did the Lemon cleanse all day - same as Monday.
No exercise.

Today - Thursday 3/8:
Breakfast: multi-grain bagel with cream cheese and a Med Iced Caramel Latte.
Lunch: will be chicken nuggets and mac & cheese.
Dinner: hopefully something healthy - I'll get back to you on that.
Also, I'm going to try and get some exercise in sometime today. I'm thinking walk away the pounds at my mom's house.

Oh and news on another front. Apparently we aren't the only ones doing this. I heard on Oprah that there is a website that was started by 3 girls and now has thousands of people blogging their daily intake of food. How funny is that! I'm going to check out the site when I get a chance. I think Oprah has a link on her website.

No comments: