Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Today...

So, yesterday was not bad, except for I didn't exercise. But, this was my day in food:

Breakfast - two pieces of toast with PB & J
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Healthy Choice Meal - stuffed manicotti, broccoli and an apple dessert (total 380 calories)
Dinner - Leftover Johnny Carino's Bowtie pasta with chicken and other stuff.

Oh, and a rep brought in M&M cookies. And I had one. :-)

That's it. I have decide however, that I need to be EXTREMELY strict with myself for the first few weeks. I think that will help kick start the losing weight thing because so far I haven't lost even a pound. It's very depressing. SO now that we have some money in the bank account again, I am going to head to the grocery store and get mainly fruits and veggies and chicken breats. I really think I need to concentrate on that and not on eating carbs so much.

Please pray that I will be able to stick with this - I am so unhappy with the way I look and feel right now!

Thanks ladies! Xoxoxo!

No comments: