Thursday, March 8, 2007

*sigh*

So last night I blew it. Big. I had a cheeseburger and onion rings and root beer from Webers. It just got so late and we were out running errands and we was hungry. I should have sucked it up and made something small at home. But last night I talked to Shawn and told him that I could not do this if he didn't do it with me. I can't do it if he is eating whatever he wants and I can't. He's behind me 100%. The thing is that he thinks it doesn't matter what you eat so much as how much you exercise, and I think it's a lot about what we eat. But really it's a balance of both. So, I guess I will just keep plugging away.

Today for breakfast: Banana, vanilla yogurt, granola. Water
I forgot my lunch today, and I have heels on so I don't think I am going to trek home. I don't know what I'll do. But my lunch meeting was cancelled so maybe I can convince Jennifer to go out to Subway. Hmmm.

I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well - especially with the exercise part. I have to admit that is my downfall. I think I may have to start taking an energy pill. :-(

No comments: