Thursday, March 1, 2007

It is what it is

Good tips, Ang. I’ll look for that book on Amazon later today. I’ve been wanting to find something like that to read and be inspired with. We do have Fit for Life – Adam’s been following it, and really likes it a lot.

So yesterday was another so-so day. Breakfast was just coffee. For lunch I had a chicken wrap with lots of veggies. And for dinner I had half a hamburger, fries, and a pop.
Dinner wasn’t so great, but the rest of the day was decent. I didn’t work out either, except for a quick little walk with the dog.

Today so far I’ve just had my coffee and a multi-grain scone. The multi-grain counts for something, right?

Not sure about lunch yet – I forgot to bring anything, which means I’ll probably end up at Subway.

And I’m on my own for dinner tonight, which means I’ll be scrounging whatever’s in the fridge that doesn’t need to be cooked. Hopefully there’s something somewhat healthy in there.

No comments: