Friday, March 2, 2007

March 2, 2007

Ok so I finished off yesterday not bad but definitely not great. For lunch I ended up walking home (3 blks each way). I had a turkey sandwich with cheese, some canned pears, a handful of Doritos and a small bowl of ice cream. Then for dinner it went down hill. We ate at Charlie's Chicken - 3 chicken chunks and mashed potatoes and gravy with a bite or two of corn.

Today, however, I have been doing significantly better. I had two pieces of bread with peanut butter for breakfast with a glass of milk. (didn't have time to toast them!) And for lunch I had 7 chicken nuggets (at home - not fast food) and a whole tomato cut up with salt and pepper. The bad part today, however, is that my team at work did such a great job on proposing one of our projects that the Director got us cheesecake. Turtle Cheesecake. Dangit. But I just had one small piece.

So, as long as I don't blow dinner tonight, its not horrible. OH, and we got a new scale so I know where my starting point is. Although, when i first got on, I thought it was broken - I weighed a few pounds more than I thought. Grr. Oh well. PROGRESS is one step at a time.

We're planning on going for a nice long walk and possibly disk golf after work. :-)

Have a good day girls! AND I am going to look for that book, Ang.

No comments: