Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm starting today...

Ok, so here's my day so far (I'm not proud, but here it is...)

Breakfast: One small sprinkled donut from QT, a banana and a 44oz diet coke.

I plan on drinking water the rest of the day. :-)
My vice has been hot chocolate - instead of coffee - but I am trying to do away with that. I will work on eventually cutting out caffeine on and every day basis, but I will tell you that will be very hard for me to do!

I hope you girls are doing well! I love you! I'll try to remember to post more later. The plan is to have a Healthy Choice meal for lunch, but I just got invited to go out, so I don't know.

Yesterday was not so great - it was Shawn's birthday so we did Sushi (with a big thing of Plum Wine) and ice cream from Braums.

Ok, Bye.

No comments: