Friday, March 16, 2007

Thursday 3/15:

Breakfast: pineapple, poppy seed muffin and Iced caramel latte
Lunch: Turkey sub and some pita chips
Dinner: Birds Eye potatoes in a rosemary sauce

Exercise: 45min elliptical

I am an equal opportunity fast food eater. The thing is, I don't like Wendy's fries, but their chicken nuggets are far better than McDonald's. The nice thing is, we have a Wendy's and a McDonald's within 500 feet of each other at a strip center about 5 minutes from my house. Well, maybe that's not so good for me, but it is nice when I'm having that fast food craving.

Also, a Starbucks just opened in that same shopping center. This could be very detrimental to me. I've actually thought about getting a job there. Hmm... maybe not.

What happened to you, Steph? Haven't heard from you in awhile.
write soon...

No comments: