Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wow!

I must have checked this early yesterday and missed all of you posts. I guess I got so used to being the only one posting. (no offense).

Tuesday, March 27:
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: hot ham and cheese sandwich and chips
Dinner: bean and cheese tortilla with chips and salsa
I think I had a snack in there somewhere, but I don't remember what it was.
No exercise, I was still recuperating from my cold. I was very tired all day. I know that shouldn't be an excuse, but it was good enough for me.

Wednesday, March 28:
Breakfast: Apple and 2 bowls of frosted cheerios
Lunch: hot ham & cheese sandwich (I'm really into these for some reason) and chips and salsa
Snack: Rita's Strawberry Italian Ice
Dinner: 2 pieces of pizza hut pizza and 3 bread sticks.
Snack: popcorn
Exercise: 20 min walk with my sister.

OK... so Wednesday was probably my worst day in a while. Way too much snacking and not enough fruits and veggies. Combined with the minimal and lack of exercise for the past couple of days - the results could be devastating. However, I have been holding steady at 4-5 pounds lost. This morning I was at 4. The plan is to get focused again and hopefully get over this phase where salads are repulsing me. Plus get back into exercising aggressively.

Anyway... that's my story for now.

No comments: