Monday, March 5, 2007

Splurging in San Fran

So the things I ate this weekend weren’t especially healthy (Cheesecake Factory! Sushi! Lots of other things I don’t remember!) but I didn’t really stuff myself. Plus, we walked at least three to four miles throughout the weekend, which left me sore and whining. But all those hills helped burn off some calories, I’m sure.

Last night, we found a Panera near the airport and I very nearly bought a couple dozen bagels to bring home (we don’t have Panera in Seattle). But I didn’t, and I only ate half my sandwich and didn’t have any chips.

But so far today I have had a grande latte and a butter croissant from Starbucks. I checked online and their butter croissants only have 100 calories, compared to the other pastries with 300 or 400. And I am only doing the latte thing once a week now – the other days, I just have drip coffees. (I can’t cut the caffeine cold turkey, but I am working on it…sort of…)
I really need to get better at bringing food and snacks along with me to work. But today I was just focusing on getting myself here, which was quite an accomplishment.

So how were your all’s weekends?

No comments: