Monday, March 5, 2007

Long Weekend

I didn't get a chance to post on Friday, so I'll do my best to remember my days:

Thursday night I ended up not having the rest of my sub cause I left it at work. I didn't do too bad though - butter noodles and broccoli.

Friday, 3/2:
Breakfast: blueberry muffin
Lunch: cheddar wurst, soft pretzel and sweetened iced tea
Dinner: Italian sub at Issac's Restaurant
Snack: Iced caramel latte

Exercise: Walking around downtown - approx 1 to 1.5 miles over all.

Saturday 3/3:
Got up late - didn't have breakfast
Lunch: club sandwich & french fries
Dinner: 1/2 of Turkey sub
Snack: white chocolate mocha and Aaron and I shared a piece of chocolate cake with cherry icing.

Exercise: Cleaning the house. Not sure if this counts, but i definitely worked up a sweat.

Sunday 3/4:
Breakfast: Asiago cheese bagel with plain cream cheese (Panera) and Iced caramel latte
Lunch: Taco salad & garlic bread, small sliver piece of ice cream heath bar crunch pie
Dinner: mac & cheese and chicken nuggets

Exercise: 40 minutes on elliptical

3/5 -2 lbs

No comments: