Friday, June 1, 2007

Good days...

Last night for dinner we went to El Rodeo and I had my usual - a cheese enchillada and a soft beef taco. I also had some beans, chips & salsa, and guacamole and we shared a fried ice cream for dessert. All and all not a great dinner, but after not eating much all day, I was starving. I didn't feel overly full by the end.

Today so far...
No breakfast
Lunch: veggie sandwich on multi-grain bread, a few chips and an iced latte.
I'm snacking on a few peanut mnms right now cause I'm hungry and they looked too good.
Dinner I'm not sure about, but I've been really into wings lately, so I'm thinking about that with maybe a salad or something healthy.

Anyway... I'm doing better, but the exercise thing may have to wait till next week. I'm still feeling kinda crappy and we are going away this weekend, so i'm going to start it up again on Tuesday.

No comments: