Monday, June 11, 2007

The weekend...

Friday night Aaron ended up getting off work late, so I snacked on strawberries and chips & guacamole and then had 3 pieces of corn on the cob when he got home.

Saturday:
Breakfast/lunch: strawberries & chips & guacamole
Dinner: subway turkey sub
Snack: couple bites of ice cream

Sunday:
Breakfast: Strawberries
Snack: Iced latte with skim milk
Lunch: 1.5 soft tacos, nachos, chips & salsa.
Snack: pretzels w/ cheese ball
Late snack: couple of bites of Rita's Italian ice.
Exercise: walked to Rita's - approx 30-40min each way.

Overall the weekend wasn't bad with the food, but I didn't get the exercise in that I wanted. Although I cleaned all day on Saturday and that always gets my heart going. I started at about 11am and didn't finish up till 5ish. I was pretty tired, and then we went shopping.

Anyway... How was your weekend?

No comments: