Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back from Vacation

So I guess we didn't do too badly while we were gone. The day I travelled home was crap, though. BK sandwich for breakfast (no hashbrowns, just the sandwich), McDonald's for lunch, and chinese for dinner. Like I said. Horrible.

Yesterday -
Breakfast: 2 cups hot cocoa
Lunch: Turkey and cheese sandwich with a pickle and fruit snacks
Dinner: Homemade mac & cheese - very little cheese. Actually, wasn't very good.

Today-
Breakfast: Maple and Brown sugar oatmeal
Snack: peanut butter and crackers
Lunch: Philly Roll (sushi) and a chocolate chip cookie

Don't know what's for dinner. As of right now, nothing. I'm still very stuffed from lunch. Shawn is fasting today, so I don't think I'll have to make anything for him, which makes life easier. :-)

Ang, I hope you guys had a good time in Portland and a great trip home!
Kimmie! Thanks for everything while we were out there - so much fun!
I miss you both!!!

No comments: