Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Blues...

So I didn't do too well this weekend. I must have still been in vacation mode cause I just ate anything I wanted. I didn't really gain any weight though, so I suppose that's good. We did go to the store last night and our basket was similar to Steph's - 75% was veggies and fruit. I actually commented about it to Aaron. How funny is that? Anyway, I'm not going to rehash the weekend, but I'm doing better today.

Today so far...
Breakfast: Strawberries
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken and french fries (the fries were on the salad, I guess that doesn't really make a difference, I still had them)
Snack: PB mnm's - I couldn't resist. Hopefully it won't give you the craving Steph.
I'm not sure what I'm doing for dinner yet. Maybe left over beef roast from the weekend.

I'm going to start a lemon cleanse tomorrow, which will last for 3 days. It's the same cleanse that I've done before and it usually does well to clean everything out of my system. It should be good to jump start the healthy thing again. I'm also going to try and work in some exercise this week. Hopefully Aaron and I will start the running thing this week. I gotta get some shoes.

I'm glad you enjoyed the guac. I was going to make it this weekend as well, but I couldn't find good avocados. They must not be in season anymore.

Guess that's it... for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog you have here. Very inspirational. I have a site as well which I hope will be a top resource for those looking for the motivation they need in order to lose weight. There are very little sites like ours out there.

I'd like to exchange links with you. Please let me know if this is possible under the "Best Weight Loss Websites" page. Until then, keep up the good work.

Jason
4Weight2Lose.com