Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yesterday was better...

So I'm not going to go into the weekend. I really kinda just let myself eat whatever and honestly I don't remember much of what I ate, but yesterday was better. I was 4 pounds up from my lowest yesterday morning, but by this morning I was back down to only 1 pound up. I'm hoping to surpass my lowest by the end of the week. Aaron and I both have renewed focus and are shooting for the all time goal. It's much easier when he is along side me.

Yesterday - Tuesday, 5/5:
Breakfast: 1/2 an apple
Lunch: salad, carrots and a few cashews
Snack: granola bar
Dinner: turkey sub from subway (whole wheat bread, no cheese)
Exercise: 20 min walk by myself and a 40 minute walk when Aaron got home

Today so far...
Exercise: 45 min walk with Aaron this morning - we are determined!
Breakfast: one egg and 1.5 pieces of turkey bacon
The plan...
Snack: strawberries
Lunch: salad & probably some carrots and cashews
Dinner: veggie sandwich on multi-grain bread
I may end up walking or doing some for of exercise after work with my sister, but I'm not sure. It is a beautiful day today, so I may do it alone if she can't make it. It's suppose to stay in the low 70s today. What a nice break from the hot and muggy!

Anyway... I'm doing better and I'm focused. It helps that Aaron is supporting me again. Not that he wasn't before, but he wasn't very motivated. Hopefully it lasts.

No comments: