Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday

Last night I ended up having salmon, rice and veggies for dinner (about 450 calories for the whole meal). But since we ate so late, I ended up snacking on 2 small packs of fruit snacks and a banana.

Today-
Breakfast: Two slices of toast with honey, hot cocoa
Lunch: leftover turkey meatloaf (sm slice), 1 serving of tortilla chips, and a banana. I'm still a little hungry so it will be tough not to snack.
Dinner: I think we're having tacos for supper tonight, so that's not too bad as long as I don't eat too much.

And, we should be able to bike tonight. Shawn won't be working at night anymore, so that should help our routine a little. Although, I will have to put in a couple hours at work this evening, too. Maybe I'll see if I can go home, bike, make dinner and head back to work. I'll see if Shawn can finish the carpet for me, or I can just do another small section tonight.

So, you didn't need to know all that, but I told you anyway! :-) Have a fabulous day!
Oh - and Ang, i am so happy that you found some extra motivation! I hope you guys can stick to it!!!

No comments: