Friday, June 22, 2007

Back to real life...

So, I didn't think I did too bad on vacation, but the scales said otherwise. I was up 5 lbs from my lowest. It's amazing what a week can do. Honestly, i think it was my last two days in Portland that did me in. Regardless, I'm back on track today...

So far today...
Breakfast: piece of toast, iced latte and a handful of frosted cheerios (all that was left in the box)
Lunch: subway turkey sub
Not sure what we are doing for dinner, but it will probably be something out cause we have nothing at home, unless we go grocery shopping. I hoping to also get some good exercise in. Aaron and I are going to start the running sometime over the weekend. I'm hoping to really get into that. We'll see how it affects my back.

Anyway... vacation was great, but now it is back to the real world. I'm hoping to drop back down to my lowest by Monday or sooner. I'll have to go to the store and stock up on the fruits and veggies again.

Steph... you don't look horrible. I think you are sooo beautiful. I must say I'm quite envious of Kim, cause she gets to eat without always being conscious of gaining weight.
Anyway... keep me posted on your progress.

No comments: