Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally over the hump...

Well today marks a milestone in my weight loss trek. I've finally made it to 11 pounds lost. I've been working on that pound for almost a month now and it feels good to finally get over that hump. The problem is I'm going on vacation this week, but I'm determined to stay on track.

Anyway...
Monday:
Breakfast: strawberries
Lunch: 1/2 of a turkey sub, the crumbs at the bottom of the chip bag, and 2 mint milano cookies
Dinner: the other 1/2 of the turkey sub
Exercise: long walk with Aaron - approx. 3 miles in 40 mins. Pretty good pace.

Today so far...
Breakfast: strawberries and a piece of cinnamon toast
Lunch: Swiss chicken spinach salad and 1/2 of a snicker doodle
Apparently we are having steak for dinner and I'm sure some type of veggie. Aaron informed me we are grilling up the steak that has been in the freezer for a couple of weeks. I'm OK with that of course.
Exercise - we tried to get up this morning, but with the late night, we decided to try and work it in later. We'll see how it goes. I have a lot to get ready for the trip tomorrow.

No comments: