Thursday, May 31, 2007

Starting Today...

Thanks for the encouragement yesterday, Steph. It has really inspired me to keeping going and not give in. Like I said in my email, I'm moving on the stage 2 of South Beach with some modifications. I'm incorporating some of the principles from fit for life - only fruit till lunch and trying not to mix carbs and protein in the same meal. I'm also going to cut back on the dairy intake.

I'm not going to rehash the not-so-great memorial day weekend. Let's just move forward from this point.

Today so far... (9 lbs down from my highest point)
Breakfast: 1/2 of an apple
Lunch: half of a veggie sandwich made on whole grain bread, a few potato chips (oops), and an iced latte made with skim (no sugar)
I'm not sure what I'm doing for dinner yet. It will probably be out somewhere, so hopefully I'll have some healthy choices. I'll keep you posted on that.
I probably won't get the exercise in today as well. Although I did get a nice long walk in yesterday. I'm going to try and start the exercise regimen tomorrow - everyday is the goal. Although if I feel like I do today, it will probably get pushed off till Saturday.

Anyway... that's the latest. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: