Friday, June 8, 2007

Pushing on...

Wednesday night I ended up going to my sister's for dinner and having corn on the cob and watermelon for dinner and topped it off with strawberry shortcake for desert. Not too shabby.

Thursday:
Breakfast: strawberries, skim iced latte
Lunch: Lettuce, tomato and avocado wrapped in a slice of turkey, and some carrots
Snack: 1 pizza hut bread stick and some peanut M&M's and Reece's pieces. I had a moment of weakness.
Dinner: salad and a whole wheat roll
I didn't get a chance to exercise or rather didn't take the time to. I'm still holding steady at 9 lbs down though.

Today so far...
Breakfast: strawberries
Snack: chips and guacamole
Lunch will be the rest of my salad from dinner last night.
I'm not sure what we are doing for dinner, but it will most like involve some sort of meat on the grill and corn on the cob. Maybe some other veggies thrown in there as well.

i hope today is going better for you than yesterday. Keep me posted.

No comments: