Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Hey ladeis!
The weekend was really good. Shawn and I have both started logging EVERYTHING we eat onto that new website and it's really been helping us keep track of calories, fat, carbs, cholesterol and sodium. It's very helpful. I actually lost 2 lbs from Thursday, which is still up 2lbs from my lowest, but I feel really good about it. We went grocery shopping and 75% of our basket was fruits and veggies and chicken. Nothing processed. We also went to Fadler's - a bulk market - and got a TON of deli sliced turkey for 1.99 per lb. If you guys buy deli turkey at all, you'll know that the cheapest you can find it is stores is typically 2.75 per lb. We have turkey sandwiches almost everyday for lunch, so this will be great to have in the freezer.

Also, I got a whole pineapple and cut it up into pieces for snacks - it is SO yummy. And, Ang, I made your guac, too. I LOVED it, but I put too much cilantro in it, so that was a little overwhelming. We ate it all, though! :-)

Love you girls - hope to hear from you soon!!!

No comments: