Monday, April 30, 2007

The weekend

Good job on the South Beach Diet, Ang! I'll have to update our pounds lost very soon.

 

My weekend, as it was my birthday weekend, wasn't quite as good.

 

Friday night we had dinner at my favorite restaurant and I had a crab cake, some asparagus, lobster mac and cheese (one of the yummiest things in the world) and a teeny crème brulee.

 

Saturday morning we had breakfast out, but I did pretty well. Just a couple eggs a couple pieces of bacon, fruit and toast.

 

Skipped lunch because of the late breakfast.

 

For dinner, I had one piece of pizza and a spinach salad.

 

Exercise:  took a short walk and played outside.

 

Sunday morning we had breakfast at home:  eggs and bacon and toast and fruit again.

 

For lunch, we went to Red Robin. Adam and I split a burger and I had a couple fries and half a salad.

 

For dinner, I had two pieces of pizza.

 

Exercise consisted of playing our new Wii for a few hours and also taking a short walk.

 

Today so far I've had cereal, yogurt and a nonfat caramel frappuccino.

 

I'm hoping Adam will get the elliptical fixed soon so I can start using it again. In the meantime, though, I should be taking walks because the weather has been perfect for them.

 

Ok, so I'm up for voting again too. When should we do it?

 

No comments: