Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think I can…I think I can

Whenever I forget to post, whatever I ate the day before instantly vanishes from my memory. That is what happened to Monday. Food? No idea. Exercise? I think we took a little walk around the neighborhood.

 

Yesterday, though, yesterday I would like to forget if I could. It was one of those high calorie days.

 

Breakfast:  eggs, bacon and a piece of toast

Lunch:  grilled cheese and fruit

Dinner:  Olive Garden – a LOT of salad, two breadsticks, few calamari, part of my chicken and pasta dinner

Oh, and there was part of a cookie in there somewhere as well.

No exercise.

But it was Adam's birthday, so what can I say.

 

I'm trying to do better today. So far:

 

Breakfast:  bowl of cereal

Snack:  green tea

 

Not sure about lunch yet. Dinner will be Olive Garden leftovers…because leftovers are meals, too. Right, Steph?

 

:)

 

No comments: