Thursday, April 26, 2007

This week...

Monday night:
Dinner: broccoli in cheese sauce
Exercise: 25min walk

Tuesday:
Breakfast: apple
Lunch: salad, two pieces of bologna rolled with American cheese
Snack: string cheese
Dinner: grilled chicken, corn & broccoli
Snack: sugar free strawberry jello

Wednesday:
Breakfast: tomato, onion and cheese omelet
Lunch: Olive Garden (I cheated a bit for Administrative Professionals day) - 1 bread stick in Alfredo sauce, baked raviolis and a cheese stick, chicken Parmesan, 2 bites of pasta and part of a vanilla milkshake.
I didn't eat anything else all day... I never got hungry again.
No exercise today - I was very tired and had a bit of a headache (not that its an excuse or anything).

Today:
Breakfast: Iced caramel latte
Lunch: salad with left over grilled chicken, string cheese
Snack: mixed nuts
Not sure what I'm having for dinner - probably one of the South beach frozen meals I got the other day.
Exercise: 30min elliptical (went this morning)

OK, so i know I've deviated a bit from the South Beach, but I'm OK with that. I know that whenever I cheat a bit, it just will take me that much longer to get to my goal weight. I don't want this to be so controlling that I can't indulge every now and then.

No comments: