Monday, April 9, 2007

Um...

So I pretty much forget what I had to eat on Friday. I know that Friday night Adam grilled out and we had burgers and tater tots and salad. The burger was good but the bun wasn't so I only ate half of mine anyway.

 

And I did about 30 minutes of cardio that night.

 

Then on Saturday…

Breakfast:  salted bagel w/ cream cheese & a mocha

Snack:  another salted bagel w/ cream cheese

Lunch/dinner:  one and a half tacos, chips and salsa, and a couple bites of rice

 

Exercise:  short walk, about 20 minutes of cardio

 

Then on Sunday…

Breakfast:  banana

Brunch:  Too much to list here. Let's just say it was a five-course meal that included pancakes, quiche and fruit. The fruit was my saving grace.

Oh, and there was a doughnut thrown in there somewhere as well. Eek.

 

Dinner:  bean burrito & a few nachos from Taco Bell (I've been craving this for a while, so the fact that I didn't end up eating the entire menu was an accomplishment)

 

Exercise:  about an hour of cardio / aerobics

 

And for today…

Breakfast:  bowl of cereal, banana, nonfat latte

Lunch:  taco salad

 

I've sort of been a bottomless pit lately. Not sure what that's about. I have been getting a little more exercise than usual, so maybe that has something to do with it. Now if I can just substitute those bad things with healthy things.

Also, I'm really trying to cut out soda. But when we go out to eat, it's all I want. Especially with Mexican food. How are you girls dealing with this?

Oh, and alcohol too? I had a mimosa on Sunday but I've been trying to curb that as well.

 

Ok, guess that's it for now.

 

No comments: