Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Up, down and all over the place...

OK... so I've been slacking a bit on this posting thing. I'll try to remember as best I can.

Thursday:
Breakfast: onion bagel with cream cheese and iced caramel latte
Lunch: 1 slice of pepperoni pizza
Dinner: blanking on this one. I think I had pizza again with some garlic bread.
Snack: popcorn
Exercise: 20min walk

Friday, 3/30:
Breakfast: bowl of cereal (frosted cheerios)
Lunch: Turkey and cheese sandwich on a everything bagel and wheat thins
Snack: chips and salsa
Dinner: KFC chicken and sides
Exercise: kick ball with my nieces for about a half hour

Saturday, 3/31:
Breakfast: various samples at Costco
Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich and chips
Snack: 1/2 of a big train
Dinner: chicken fried rice and chicken and veggie pot stickers
Exercise: none

Sunday, 4/1:
Breakfast: 1/2 of a multi-grain bagel with cream cheese and caramel iced latte
Lunch: Easter dinner at my moms - enough said.
Snack: Mexican layer dip with chips and guacamole
Exercise: hunting for eggs in the rain.

Monday 4/2:
Breakfast: Cinnamon coffee cake and caramel iced latte
Lunch: roast beef, salami and cheese sandwich (Schmitter at the Phillies game) and approx 5 bites of cookies-n-cream ice cream
Snack: soft pretzel with cheese
Dinner: small salad and 2 pickles
Exercise: 30min walk

Somehow I managed to maintain my weight. Still down 5 pounds. Yay! I'm trying to be pretty focused this week and hopefully push that to 6 or 7 pounds by the end of the week. My saving grace has been not eating as much.

No comments: