Friday, February 23, 2007

What's up?

OK, so here's the deal. This was really helping me to cut back on my eating, but if it doesn't help you guys then we need to try something else. I think I'm going to try and keep logging everyday just cause I know it helps me. But don't feel like you have to.

The other deal is this. My aunts and I are starting a little competition. I tend to do better when there's something behind it. I'm letting you know cause I want you to join in as well. Starting Monday, we are all putting $10 in a pot (or a fictitious pot, but in our minds it's there) and the first to loose 20 lbs and keep it off for 2 months gets the pot. Currently, with all involved the pot is worth $50. That's definitely enough incentive for me. If you guys join, it will be worth $70. Pretty good return for a $10 investment. Not only that, but you will have lost 20 lbs as well.

Anyway... no pressure. Let me know if you want in.

Also, any ideas for the first deal? What can I do to help you guys? I know its hard when we are all so far away, but I really think we can do this. Should we be more strict on ourselves? Do we need to find a book and follow a plan? I need help!

No comments: