Monday, February 5, 2007

Weekends are killer!

OK - First let me just say that Friday did not go as planned. I splurged on fries and a milkshake on my way out to Harrisburg and on top of that I didn't have time to work out. I did end up having the rest of my sub with dinner, but also had some cookie dough and when Joe and Joanna got in I had some blt fries when we went out. AHHH!
Saturday was a bit better. I did get a good 1.5 hour workout in including 45min on the elliptical. However, we went out to eat twice. Lunch I had french onion soup, cesar salad, french fries and onion loaf at Damon's. Dinner we went to El Rodeo which always includes way too many chips with salsa and guacamole, cheese enchiladas, and a soft beef taco.
Sunday was terrible. Lunch - KFC chicken, pasta salad and cheese bites and a few carrots. Dinner was two slices of pepperoni, pb MnMs, some carrots and celery with dip. In addition there were plenty of other snacks along the way. Not a good day.
OK, seriously, I'm tired of this lack of self-control in my life. I CAN do this. I CAN eat healthy and enjoy it at the same time. I CAN get to my goal weight. I CAN!

No comments: