Thursday, February 1, 2007

No, No I'm here

I honestly just don't want to post because I've been horrible. AND because I haven't had the time at work to do it. :-)
What's funny is, Ang, that you and I had EXACTLY the same thing for dinner last night. We should have eaten together.
I am planning on starting over maybe tomorrow or Monday. We are going grocery shopping tonight, so i will be able to get more healthy stuff then. Exercising for me has consisted of constantly moving boxes and furniture for the last few days, in addition to hauling laundry to and from the laundry room and up the stairs to our apartment. BUT when the weather is better (not freezing cold and snowing) I plan to make use of having the path down riverside right accross the street. AND we'll be getting our rugs from Home Depot this weekend so I will be able to do pilates.
Anyway, I miss you both and I hope to talk to you soon. Love you!

No comments: