Monday, February 5, 2007

Do weekends have to count?

Apart from walking the dog around the neighborhood, I didn't really get much exercise over the weekend.

 

But I did keep my eating under control somewhat. I didn't eat wonderfully healthy things, but I only ate small portions, so I consider that a step in the right direction.

 

Yesterday, I managed to make it through our Superbowl party with just veggies and a small amount of chips and dip. That is, until I pulled out the desserts and succumbed to their sugary ways.

 

Today I've only had a banana and a low-fat sub from Subway. Not sure what our plan is for dinner, but I will be working out later tonight.

 

I tried on my swimsuit the other day. Eek. That's a motivator if I ever saw one.

 

Anyone have any more ideas for more things to put on the blog? Other ways to motivate ourselves? Anyone? Anyone?

 

No comments: