Thursday, February 8, 2007

Grilled Cheese

I feel like I've taken giant leaps in progress the past 2 days. Out of nowhere I've found this self-control and discipline that is beyond me. Hopefully it will continue into the weekend. That's always the hard part. I've also been really into grilled cheese & tomato soup. It's such a comfort food when it's like 5 degrees outside.

Tuesday, 1/6:
Worked out in the morning - 30min elliptical and stretching/weights
Breakfast: an apple
Lunch: salad with one piece of KFC chicken on it.
Dinner: grilled cheese & tomato soup
Snack: popcorn (my only downfall of the day, YAY!)

Wednesday, 1/7:
Breakfast: an apple
Lunch: grilled cheese, a cup of chili & a piece of red velvet cake (not so great, but it tasted good)
Dinner: grilled cheese and tomato soup
After work I did walk away the pounds 3 mile with my mom - it's about 45min long.

Not bad, not bad. Still have a bit to work on, but at least I'm not snacking. I guess grilled cheese isn't exactly the most healthy thing to eat, but its so comforting.

So yea... how are you guys doing? I haven't weighed myself cause I'm afraid to. The first couple weeks are so hard cause you don't see the progress right away. BUT, my vote is we don't give up. We CAN do this. Just think how empowered we will be when we find ourselves in a place of health and discipline. It will be great! Let's not be in-the-moment compulsive eaters. Let's not give in to self. Let's build ourselves up with discipline and keep our vision clear and our minds set on the objectives to reach our goal.

OK, I've said my piece.

No comments: