Friday, February 2, 2007

Thursday, 2/1:

Breakfast: sausage and cheese sandwich on an english muffin and a white chocolate latte
Lunch: 10" Turkey sub with all the trimmings - it was so yummy! and some chips.
Snack: 2 fun-size packs of MnMs.
Dinner: Left over pasta from the other night and cookie dough.
Not a great day, but I have a positive outlook for the future. It will get better.

Today, Friday, so far:
Nothing for breakfast - got busy.
Lunch: 5" Turkey sub with all the trimmings.
I plan to eat the rest of the Turkey sub (5") for dinner. Hopefully that will be it. I know I've had quite a few turkey subs lately, but they are just so good. I can't get enough of it.

I've continued my exercise this week, I've gone everyday and I'm planning to go after work today. I'm definitely making good progress in that area.

No comments: