Friday, May 11, 2007

It's been awhile...

let's see if I can remember. I did write some things down the past couple of days. So here it goes.

Thursday 5/3:
Breakfast: Iced caramel latte
Lunch: Salad, bologna & cheese, nuts
Dinner: Salad, sugar free jello snack
I did exercise this day, I don't remember what.

Friday 5/4:
Skipped breakfast
Lunch: Salad, iced latte skim, nuts, string cheese
Dinner: Grilled chicken, snow peas, Rita's Italian ice
Took a long walk.

Saturday 5/5:
Breakfast/Lunch: Iced caramel latte, apple
Dinner: Steak, small pc bread, salad, broccoli
No exercise

Sunday 5/6:
Breakfast: strawberries
Lunch: seven layer salad, hod dog (no bun) with onions, 5 bites mac&cheese
Dinner: seven layer salad, cashews, small helping of strawberry delight dessert
Long walk

Monday 5/7:
Breakfast: 1/2 an apple, Iced latte skim
Lunch: small salad, chips
Dinner: Wendy's
No exercise

Tuesday 5/8:
Breakfast: Part of a pop tart
Lunch: Veggies wrapped in turkey, salad, nuts
Dinner: hot dog with onions (no bun), veggies, french fries with cheese
Walk

Wednesday 5/9:
Breakfast: Iced latte
Lunch: string cheese, veggies wrapped in turkey, strawberries
Snack: peanuts
Dinner: beef & chicken, green beans, one bite of chocolate cake
No exercise

Thursday 5/10:
Breakfast: Iced latte
Lunch: string cheese, veggies wrapped in turkey, nuts
Dinner: BLT salad, sugar free jello
Walk

Today so far...
Breakfast: onion & cheese omelet, iced sugar free caramel latte skim
Lunch: cheddar wurst with onions (no bun)
Dinner: probably chicken on the grill with veggies.
Not sure if I'll get the exercise in today, my leg has been bothering me quite a bit the past couple of days. I feel like it needs a rest. Plus I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. Maybe Aaron and I will take a short walk though.

Anyway... I've had my ups and down this week, but I'm back on track again. I'm still at about 8-10 pounds lost; haven't made progress in that area as you can see why.

So yea... you all can post again any time. Any thoughts on the vote for April?

No comments: