Wednesday, May 30, 2007

No promises

I will try to keep up on this...it's just that I'm not able to blog at work as much as I used to and I don't ever have time at home, so...I'll do my best.

Yesterday wasn't bad (I won't go into the weekend...that wasn't good at all - you know how family reunions can be.)

Breakfast:
Two slices of wheat toast with PB

Lunch:
Turkey Pot Pie soup (wasn't very good)

Snack:
Hot cocoa and some skittles
(Later) Piece of turkey and piece of cheese - to hold me until dinner :-)

Dinner:
1/2 Chicken Tender Salad from Cheddars and a diet coke.


Today so far...
Breakfast:
Bowl of Raisin Nut Bran

Lunch will be a Turkey sandwich with tomatoes and cheese, and carrots. I will probably have a hot cocoa today as well. Then dinner will probably be chicken tacos or baked chicken and baked potatoes with frozen mixed veggies.

Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

No comments: