Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Weekend...

Where my girls at? Oh yea, in Tulsa having fun without me.

Anyway... the weekend proved to be lazy on my part and it has pretty much carried into this week. I haven't exercised since last Thursday and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it in today. I'll get back on track with that tomorrow.

Saturday, 5/12:
Had some issues with the digestion. Me and the toilet were buddies Saturday morning.
Breakfast/Lunch: celery with pb, turkey wrapped around veggies
Dinner: BLT salad, 1/2 of a whole wheat roll

Sunday, 5/13:
No breakfast
Lunch: salad, chicken finger, steak, one bite of lobster, french fries, french onion soup, broccoli and part of a heath bar crunch bundt cake (very yummy).
I didn't eat anything else the rest of day, I think that was enough.

Monday 5/14:
Breakfast: 1/2 of an apple
Lunch: Turkey wrapped around veggies, a few bites of a pop tart, nuts
Snack: Iced latte
Dinner: BLT salad and 1/2 of a whole wheat roll.

My new favorite place to go is Salad Works. It is so great! Love the BLT salad.
OK so yea... seriously you can post any time.

No comments: