Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend weakness

So Friday night was my bad night. I went to an after-work party where I had some drinks and pizza. Then had a late dinner (at this really, really awesome restaurant that I'm totally in love with) and had baked brie, steak, AND dessert, along with much too much wine.

Oh, but it was so good.

 

Saturday we went out for breakfast. 'Nough said there. But no lunch on Saturday because of the breakfast. Then we had steak yet again, potatoes, and cabbage.

Sunday, out for breakfast again where I had breakfast pizza. No lunch. Leftover breakfast pizza for dinner.

 

Ok, so did I eat anything healthy at all during the weekend? That would be a no. Well, except for maybe the cabbage. Yay me.

 

But I did wake up on Sunday extremely sore from all the walking we did on Saturday. I felt healthier, even if I'm not actually healthier yet. But they're moves in the right direction, I suppose.

 

Any tips on where to buy some cute exercise clothes? Maybe new workout clothes will equal more working out. It's worth a shot.

 

No comments: