Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not so great...

So, this weekend SUCKED for me. I had eggs and pancakes for breakfast on Saturday, Sonic for dinner and LOTS of alcohol and fries at the bowling alley - at about 11 PM.

Then for my "hang-over-Sunday" - Eggs and toast, spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce, a small piece of chicken, bread and dipping oil. And pop. I usually drink diet, but there wasn't any available, so instead of water (the logical choice) i had sugar pop.

I got exercise that day by playing the Nintendo Wii at Frank and Kori's - and Saturday was bowling and shopping at Home Depot.

So, the weekend was bad, as was Monday (I was at work ALL day and the lettuce I brought for a salad was bad so I had to order something in). I didn't get home to eat dinner until about 8pm (I worked until 7) so mac and cheese and chicken nuggets were my dinner.

Today is better. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but better. I had a breakfast sandwich from QT (bad), but a homemade turkey sandwich and grapes for lunch. With 100 calorie pack of ruffles. :-) So as long as dinner is pretty light, I should be ok. And I can't snack any more.

We're going to a hockey game after work, so I don't have much time to exercise today.

Not to sound vulgar - really - but does sex count?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

If Julie could count it for aerobics points at ORU, we can count it for exercise now. As long as it’s, you know, lively.

Anonymous said...

Sex definately counts! But Kim is right, it needs to be a pretty energetic romp. =)