Monday, January 22, 2007

O Well - Today's a new day!

So yea... not a great weekend for self control, but I'm starting fresh today. I weighed myself and this is it. This is the beginning of the rest of my life as a healthy person and not someone who has to eat just cause I'm bored.
Just to keep with the program - Here is the weekend binge fest:
Saturday 1/20:
Nothing for breakfast (off to a good start i suppose)
Lunch: chips & salsa (way too many) & guacamole, cheese enchilada, and soft beef taco.
Dinner: I wasn't really hungry, but I ate anyway. 1/2 chicken cheese steak, 1/2 piece of pizza, 1 chicken strip, handful of chips, small bowl of pasta salad, 1/2 whoopie pie, apple crumb cake. I think that is it? Way too much for not being hungry.
Sunday 1/21:
Breakfast: Med caramel latte, cinnamon coffee cake muffin
Lunch: Beef roast, mashed potatoes, gourmet potatoes, veggie medley, broccoli salad, roll, and graham cracker/ice cream/marshmallow desert.
Dinner/snack: popcorn (shared small with mom), approx. 10 pretzel bits.
So... there it is. not pretty.

No comments: